No one knows what today or tomorrow may bring. Only one thing is certain: God is always near, always ready to hear - and answer - our prayers. Free Prophecy

Free christian personal prophecy

Receive a christian Personal Prophetic Word Via Email by filling out the form on the right side of the screen

All Personal Prophecy is FREE of charge, However if anyone wishes to make a Love Offering to this Ministry we would be blessed. We Believe as you sow in faith according to Mark 11:24 you seed is being taken out of the earth curse system and put into The Kingdom of God wherein is multiplication.

Tags: ,

20 Responses to Free christian personal prophecy

1. Kevin Riley on November 30, 2012 at 7:47 am

Please I have come to crossroasds and I am seeking

Gods will for my life.

• Mensah Magni Estimé on February 11, 2013 at 4:44 pm

please let the lord confirm what is my calling; God said that my place is not in my country so where i am supposed to be and go.

• Valery Ferguson on March 7, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Hi~
      Firstly I want to speak blessings over YOUR life. I proclaim JOY, PROVISION, HOPE, extra measure OF FAITH, LOVE, PROTECTION, REVELATION and VISION over your life.

Kindly pray as the Holy Spirit leads about my ministry, business, and a now word please. I am also planning to relocate, but there is hurdles. There is so much happening in my life that I need confirmation that I am still hearing Father properly… I dont want to make mistakes…

Bless you by the tons.

Valery

2. pastor michael phiri on December 11, 2012 at 11:50 am

i need to know what my giftings are.
    mp.

3. Sally on January 3, 2013 at 12:02 pm

I am Christian and I got baptised and I believe in Jesus, Please pray for me and what did God say to me please advise.

4. Sherley Jeba on January 20, 2013 at 9:26 am

Please pray for my marriage

5. deanna on January 27, 2013 at 4:19 am

A home now in Jesus name amen

6. Martin on February 17, 2013 at 12:09 pm

In spite of all my efforts, my business is not doing as much as I expect it to perform. In fact I am drowning in debt and increasingly in despair on how to repair these debts. I need help

7. ajith fernando on March 21, 2013 at 5:49 am

I like to have a personal propheci.also I want to know ab.GOD

8. mathias on April 25, 2013 at 7:03 pm

had the lord said anything about me.please let me know

9. Ms.Davis on May 24, 2013 at 2:17 pm

please provide a prophesy on my career, finances, love & marriage…thanks

10. chadwick walter on May 24, 2013 at 6:13 pm

wanting some direction.

• Prophecy on May 24, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Please fill out the web form on the right side of your screen to receive your FREE personal prophecy and/or prayer.

11. john michael medicis on June 17, 2013 at 10:48 pm

Please send a personal prophecy…I am a 62 year old christian…attorney…disabled at this time from crohns disease thank you

12. Pamela on July 2, 2013 at 5:22 am

You must believe that you will be healed. As a Christian, we can ask for these types of things, we must only believe and we shall have it. We are saved and made righteous through Jesus . Ask him into your heart, repent (tell him u r sorry) for your sins, that you believe he is the son of GOD , who died on the cross and rose again…you will be saved. You have grace (unmerrited favor) through Jesus sacrifice on the cross . God and Jesus love you and want the best for you. This life is as bad as it gets, the next one is either a reward for being saved through Jesus or a curse for turning your back on him. The devil is here to steal, kill, and destroy. But through belief in Christ , the devil is rendered powerless against you………..my prayers are with you.

13. Berenda on January 24, 2014 at 12:24 am

I made a mistake this is my email at the bottom that Berenda

• Prophecy on April 3, 2014 at 9:44 am

Please fill out the web form to receive your free Prophecy word – send to you by email

14. vanitha munsamy on April 7, 2014 at 12:12 pm

Please I need a confirmation of what God is saying into my life. God bless you

15. Cheryl Cheryl on July 1, 2014 at 6:47 pm

I would like a personal prophecy over my life,career and finances.

• Cheryl Chengadu on July 1, 2014 at 6:52 pm

I would like a personal prophecy over my life.