No one knows what today or tomorrow may bring. Only one thing is certain: God is always near, always ready to hear - and answer - our prayers. Free Prophecy

Free christian personal prophecy

Receive a Personal Prophetic Word Via Email by sending your request to jlabrake4@twcny.rr.com.

All Personal Prophecy is free of charge, However if anyone wishes to make a Love Offering to this Ministry we would be blessed. We Believe as you sow in faith according to Mk 11:24 you seed is being taken out of the earth curse system and put into The Kingdom of God wherein is multiplication.

In Christ’s Love: Pastor Jerry
For more information visit http://ncpropheticministries.com/personal_prophecy.htm

Tags:

18 Responses to Free christian personal prophecy

1. Kevin Riley on November 30, 2012 at 7:47 am

Please I have come to crossroasds and I am seeking

Gods will for my life.

• Mensah Magni Estimé on February 11, 2013 at 4:44 pm

please let the lord confirm what is my calling; God said that my place is not in my country so where i am supposed to be and go.

• Valery Ferguson on March 7, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Hi~
      Firstly I want to speak blessings over YOUR life. I proclaim JOY, PROVISION, HOPE, extra measure OF FAITH, LOVE, PROTECTION, REVELATION and VISION over your life.

Kindly pray as the Holy Spirit leads about my ministry, business, and a now word please. I am also planning to relocate, but there is hurdles. There is so much happening in my life that I need confirmation that I am still hearing Father properly… I dont want to make mistakes…

Bless you by the tons.

Valery

2. pastor michael phiri on December 11, 2012 at 11:50 am

i need to know what my giftings are.
    mp.

3. Sally on January 3, 2013 at 12:02 pm

I am Christian and I got baptised and I believe in Jesus, Please pray for me and what did God say to me please advise.

4. Sherley Jeba on January 20, 2013 at 9:26 am

Please pray for my marriage

5. deanna on January 27, 2013 at 4:19 am

A home now in Jesus name amen

6. Martin on February 17, 2013 at 12:09 pm

In spite of all my efforts, my business is not doing as much as I expect it to perform. In fact I am drowning in debt and increasingly in despair on how to repair these debts. I need help

7. ajith fernando on March 21, 2013 at 5:49 am

I like to have a personal propheci.also I want to know ab.GOD

8. mathias on April 25, 2013 at 7:03 pm

had the lord said anything about me.please let me know

9. Ms.Davis on May 24, 2013 at 2:17 pm

please provide a prophesy on my career, finances, love & marriage…thanks

10. chadwick walter on May 24, 2013 at 6:13 pm

wanting some direction.

11. john michael medicis on June 17, 2013 at 10:48 pm

Please send a personal prophecy…I am a 62 year old christian…attorney…disabled at this time from crohns disease thank you

12. Pamela on July 2, 2013 at 5:22 am

You must believe that you will be healed. As a Christian, we can ask for these types of things, we must only believe and we shall have it. We are saved and made righteous through Jesus . Ask him into your heart, repent (tell him u r sorry) for your sins, that you believe he is the son of GOD , who died on the cross and rose again…you will be saved. You have grace (unmerrited favor) through Jesus sacrifice on the cross . God and Jesus love you and want the best for you. This life is as bad as it gets, the next one is either a reward for being saved through Jesus or a curse for turning your back on him. The devil is here to steal, kill, and destroy. But through belief in Christ , the devil is rendered powerless against you………..my prayers are with you.

13. Berenda on January 24, 2014 at 12:24 am

I made a mistake this is my email at the bottom that Berenda

• Prophecy on April 3, 2014 at 9:44 am

Please fill out the web form to receive your free Prophecy word – send to you by email

14. vanitha munsamy on April 7, 2014 at 12:12 pm

Please I need a confirmation of what God is saying into my life. God bless you